Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

It's been a whirlwind year in the family: An engagement, a baby, a wedding and most importantly a huge birthday milestone for my dad - turning 60!

Destined for greatness at an early age.

His unconditional love and never-ending support helped turn these two little girls into successful, hardworking and beautiful young women.


My dad is the smartest, most creative and motivated person I've ever known. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does, from volunteering with a local food delivery charity organization to developing new and innovative business ventures and companies. He's truly an inspiration and is my business-minded buddy in a family full of brilliant PhDs.


I'm so lucky to call you my dad. Happy birthday, Daddy. I love you!

on to the next one...

1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to your daddy. Happy Birthday Mick!

    ReplyDelete