Monday, January 28, 2013

the shelly chronicles


Mom's trip to Toulouse was perfection. There's really no other way to explain it. We brunched. We lunched. We shopped. We took in a few movies (Silver Linings Playbook - just do it). We dinnered. We enjoyed the sunshine. We explored new places. We laughed. We cheered as we watched the Spacer's defeat Paris. We loved on each other. A lot.


Without further adieu, I present to you "The Shelly Chronicles." A handful of my favorites from the past week...


To solidify this trip's excellence and serve as a reminder of the love and light Mommy'le brings to our lives, the Big Guy gifted us with an absolutely breathtaking sunrise on the morning of her departure.


It was hard to see her go but so incredible to be blessed with a week of Shelly-isms all to myself (well, Andy and Harry too). Mom, your trip to Toulouse means more to us than you'll ever know. You are an inspiration. Your generosity, spirit, smile, and unconditional love overwhelms my heart. It is an honor to be your mini-me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment