Tuesday, August 6, 2013

e sharpe-ing


Jade. Alexander. How I love you.... Anyone who knows us, knows what an especially weird and wonderful role Edward Sharpe & the Magnetics Zeros play in our life. When we found out they'd be "coming home" and playing at The Bowl this summer, I didn't hesitate for a second before clicking "purchase" on the Ticketmaster screen.

The trek to LA on a Sunday evening was well worth it. The show was much more "showy" than what I've come to expect from ES&TMZs and as skeptical as I was of the lighting and video spectacle at first, I came to love it as the program continued. We embarrassingly danced the night away under the stars and sang until our hearts were content.

Thanks for sharing in the weird, Alejandro/ria. We heart you. Slow wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment