Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful for...(andy edition)

My Swiss Miss (the love of my life and P-I-C for everything).
Living in such an amazing location for the first time ever.
 My health, the ability to play the sport I love, and playing with 2 other Americans.
 These peeps (best family ever!)
 These dudes (B, D, T, E, J, J, J = the best)
Oh yeah...this little dude.

There are so many more things that I'm thankful for, but these are the biggest by far. This year has been an amazing year for me and I can't thank the people (and dog) in these pictures enough for the support and love they've given me. Most of all, though, I'm thankful for God's love, patience, mercy, and guidance during this year. I'm looking forward to this next year and the new experiences awaiting me. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment