Friday, September 14, 2012

so long, san francisco

On Thursday, I said goodbye to 924 Arlington, my mom, San Francisco and the rest of the beautiful Bay Area. It was so wonderful to be back for a couple days and get to enjoy the sights, sounds and food of my "hometown." Everyday was packed full of errands, lunch dates, appointments and more - to think, I was worried I'd be bored with nothing to do...

My last full day was spent primarily in San Francisco. I met Christopher for lunch in the FiDi (he picked a perfectly appropriate location!) and shopped up and down Union with Rochelle for most of the afternoon.


I'll sure miss this place while I'm away. I'm particularly sad to miss the Indian Summer in the city. Perhaps Toulouse has one too?

on to the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment