Thursday, May 2, 2013

the vegas


The end of April took me to Las Vegas. It was a weekend I'd been anticipating for some time, especially once I learned my trip would overlap with my best friend Beth and her family's.

After a crazy night of giggles with Beth and John Paulson (soft j), I met up with my mother- and sister-in-law for breakfast at Serendipity Friday morning. Though I might have been the one to put the bug in their ears about the Tim McGraw + Faith Hill concert, I am super grateful for everything they did to ensure we got tickets nice and early and made it to the concert later that night.

A video Caroline took from the concert here...

We had a lot of time to hang, chat, bask in the desert heat, treat ourselves, singalong to the sweet sounds of Tim and Faith, and enjoy each other. Thank you, Ann and Caroline, for making the weekend a success.

Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment